Tulip Blueberry Ripple – 8 Bulbs
Add a striking touch to the spring garden with Blueberry Ripple Tulip. Large egg shaped flowers of pure white have violet-blue highlights licking upwards, looking like blue flames. An excellent choice for a cut flower, flowers can last 10 days in a vase.
Plant bulbs in soil that has been amended with organic matter and a handful or so of bulb fertilizer like Bulb Tone, following manufacturer’s instructions. Plant in full sun. Plant bulbs the recommended depth on the planting tag, about 6-10″ deep. 6″ apart, about 3-4 per square foot. Water in well.
2 in stock
You may also like
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!