Picea Pusch, Norway SpruceSKU: n/a.
In spring ‘Pusch’ Norway spruce produces adorable red cones on tips of its branches. Bright green stubby needles form on small dense mounds. Adorable plant for rock or container gardens.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!