Juniperus Pancake JuniperSKU: n/a.
For a great ever ground cover look no further than Pancake Juniper, Juniperus. Soft blue-green foliage creeps along the ground, staying as flat as, well, a pancake. Excellent choice for an easy, low-growing ground cover. Also looks great in containers where the pretty foliage will spill over the sides of pots.
Small specimens work fantastic in miniature gardens.
Plant in full sun to part shade.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!