Itea Scentlandia, SweetspireSKU: n/a.
Long, intensely fragrant white flowers adorn Scentlandia Sweetspire, Itea, in early summer. Bright green rounded leaves turn bright red in fall. Reaching only 2-3′ tall and wide, Scentlandia fits well into many different landscape situations.
Growing well in sun and shade and tolerant of most soil conditions, including consistently moist, we call Iteas our “problem solvers” at Sugar Creek.
Be sure to keep well watered the first couple years to ensure healthy root development.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!