Heliopsis helianthoides, Oxeye SunflowerSKU: n/a.
A sun loving, Missouri native with 2-3″ gold daisies Oxeye Sunflower, Heliopsis helianthoides, stuns in the garden. Flowers appear throughout summer on tall 3-4′ plants. It provides summer long blossoms for the garden and delightful bouquets. A top choice for cutting gardens, beds and naturalized areas. Easily grown in any soil. Plants are short-lived, but reseed.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!