Caryopteris Beyond Midnight, BluebeardSKU: n/a.
Intense blue flowers cover Beyond Midnight Bluebeard, Caryopteris late summer through fall. The flowers are loved by bees and other pollinators – be delighted as you watch them dance around this nectar rich petite shrub.
Bluebeards are short-lived shrubs that perform in dry, poor soils in full sun. Living usually about of 3 years in total, what they lack in longevity they make up for in flower power. Shear down to the ground in winter or spring to give your Bluebeard the best form.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!