Buxus Green Tower, BoxwoodSKU: n/a.
If you need height, but are short on space, try Green Tower Boxwood. A tall column-shaped Boxwood, it can reach up 9′ tall but only 1-2′ wide. Evergreen foliage emerges pale green before maturing to a shiny deep green. Great for topiaries, containers, formal plantings. Only reaching 1-2′ wide makes this perfect for small spaces where height is still needed. Inconspicuous yellow flowers bloom in spring.
- Gorgeous Plants To Pick Up Today!
- Fall Flowers and Decorations
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our email newsletter The Garden Gossip!