CURBSIDE PICKUP AND INSTRUCTIONS
The nursery is closed for in-house shopping. We are accepting orders for curbside pickup. We do not ship plants. Minimum order $25. Thank you for your overwhelming support and kind words, happy gardening and stay safe.
1. Once you’re ready to check out, start by going to your cart. You will be asked to schedule your pickup order by selecting a date and time slot.
2. When you arrive at the nursery to pick up your order enter our parking lot on the north side of the nursery. Continue back to the entrance walkway.
3. At the entrance walkway are tables where you will find your order.
4. Find the order with your name. Enjoy and and we wish you a bountiful gardening season.
An Important Note On Plant Availability
As the season progresses our inventory will be changing, sometimes even every day! Some plants may be offered only for a limited time. Over the years we have grown and observed thousands of plants, here at our St. Louis nursery, in our own St. Louis gardens, and in public and test gardens. Seeing with our own eyes how the plants actually grow and bloom has proven to be a top way to select the superior performers. We believe our selection contains the absolute best plants for the St. Louis area. You’ll want to check this site often to keep up with the beauties.
- Gorgeous Today!
- The Promise of Spring – Fresh Dug Peonies, Perennials and Bulbs for Fall Planting
- There’s A Plant For That
- Missouri Native Plants
- Container Ideas
- Hardy Ferns
- Trees & Shrubs
- All Plants
- Pots and Ornaments
- Indoor Living
- Outdoor Living
- Fall and Halloween Decorations
- For The Birds
- Gift Cards
- Gardening Basics – Tips Techniques and Gardening Information
The Garden Gossip Newsletter
Be up on all the best in gardening, along with great savings with our enewsletter The Garden Gossip!